Updated August 12, 2017
Here’s a list of what I’m up to right now, inspired by Derek Sivers’s Now Page Movement:
What I’m doing:
- Training Fredonia’s athletes and writing this blog still take up most of my time.
- Writing my first e-book.
- Collaborating with Fredonia’s chefs to implement a nutrition education system for our athletes
- Practicing yoga at Yoga Underground
Questions I’m asking myself:
- How can we implement of system of wellness so that every student-athlete graduates from Fredonia understanding how to take care of themselves for a lifetime?
- How can we get more faculty and staff to develop a fitness routine? After all, they’re the ones (partially) responsible for the success of our students
- What other digital content can I create that people will find valuable?
- Can I be more intentional about spending time with friends?
What I’m reading:
- Whatcha Gonna Do With That Duck?, by Seth Godin
- Mindless Eating: Why We Eat More Than We Think, by Brian Wansink
- The 4-Hour Body, by Tim Ferriss
- Yoga and the Quest for the True Self, by Stephen Cope
- Behave: The Biology of Humans at our Best and Worst, by Robert Sapolsky
Podcast episodes I’ve recently enjoyed:
- Ramit Sethi on Persuasion and Turing a Blog into a Multi-Million Dollar Business, The Tim Ferriss Show
- McDonald’s Broke My Heart, Revisionist History with Malcolm Gladwell
- Triggered, Waking Up with Sam Harriss